quinta-feira, 13 de outubro de 2022

BEN GRIMM P.I.

thing_pi_low

Hello Pulp Friends,
I did the above fake cover as (a bit silly) take on Ben Grimm for Comic Twart - inspired by an initial headsketch of Ben with fedora-like and coat on by Ramon Perez, sketch that I inked and transformed in the above cover.
This morning I couldn't help to do another take on this noir Ben Grimm as warmup sketch and the result is the above (quick) splash page that could actually open the story, which is...

thing_pi_02_low
Synopsis:
What if Ben and Reed part ways (not in a good way). After a few years Ben is a PI and (femme fatale) Sue steps in his office. She wants Ben investigating on the murder of Mr Fantastic.
How does that sounds for a NOIR take on the FF? :) Now if only I could find anyone at Marvel who lets me do it ;)
I am reposting these here becuase I think they belong here :)

Cheers,
Francesco Francavilla


Nenhum comentário: