segunda-feira, 6 de setembro de 2010

ARCH-ENEMIES

tumblr_l66mkmOrgx1qzxwmuo1_500

John: People don’t have arch-enemies.
Sherlock: I’m sorry?
John: In real life. There are no arch-enemies in real life. Doesn’t happen.
Sherlock: Doesn’t it? Sounds a bit dull.
John: So who did I meet?
Sherlock: What do real people have, then, in their…”real lives”?
John: Friends? People they know, people they like, people they don’t like… Girlfriends, boyfriends.
Sherlock: Yes, well, as I was saying — dull.
John: You don’t have a girlfriend, then.
Sherlock: Girlfriend? No, not really my area.
John: Mm. Oh, right. Do you have a… boyfriend? Which is fine, by the way.
Sherlock: I know it’s fine.
John: So you’ve got a boyfriend then.
Sherlock: No.
John: Right. OK. You’re unattached. Just like me. Fine. Good.
Sherlock: John, erm… I think you should know that I consider myself married to my work, and while I’m flattered by your interest, I’m really not looking for any…
John: No, I’m…not asking. No. I’m just saying, it’s all fine.
Sherlock: Good.

Sherlock, 1x01 A Study in Pink

Vi no jaune.tumblr.com

Nenhum comentário: