domingo, 9 de abril de 2023

HILARIANTE

vlcsnap-28842

- You said Guatemala, man,not El Salvador. Come on, I've never beenout of the country. They kill people here, Boyle.

- You believe everything in the papers? You'll love it here. Give me the joint.This is my last chance, man.I'm serious. If I can get some good combatshots for AP, I can make some money. I could pay you back.

-Better pay me back.

-We'll head for La Libertad...the best surfing beachin the world.Good times, kick back for a fewmonths. It'll be fantastic.You could live in this country for bucks a year.

- What the fuck is this?

- Mace.

- Mace? For what?

- Wild dogs.

- Yeah, wild dogs? That's bullshit.You've lied to me straight through.

- Want me to be honest with you?

- What are you doing with all these?

- Here you could have a life.

- What are all these?

- They come in handy.

- You're gonna love it here, Doc.

- I'm going home, man.

- You can drive drunk...and get anybody killed for 10$ .

- I don't want to.
- The best pussy in the world.Where else can you get a virginto sit on your face for seven bucks? Seven bucks.

- It better be the best pussyin the world...or I'm going home.

- Two virgins for twelve.

- You're just lucky I'm fucked up,you know that?

- Drugs? No prescriptions. They gotstuff that keeps you hard all night. All these people want to do is fuck.

- Twelve bucks? I think we can get them down.

- Now you're talking.

- You're such an asshole, Boyle.

- You're gonna love this place.You're gonna be in pig heaven, man.

Salvador. Oliver Stone.

Do Grandes Planos. Clique na imagem.

Nenhum comentário: